- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- Who on our team has access
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
- Where we send your data
- Contact information
- Additional information
Who we are
ABCreatio Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Its company number is 1426185. It is currently located at 27 Long Meadow Way, Canterbury, CT2 7BT, United Kingdom. Our website address is: https://abcreatio.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you leave a comment on our website, we’ll collect and track:
- Comment’s Data: This data contains the comment itself, as well as it’s author informations. This is necessary to display the comment properly.
- IP address: we’ll use this for spam protection.
- Browser user agent string: we’ll use this for spam protection.
- Email hash: We’ll use an anonymised string created from your email address (also called a hash) and provide it to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you use one of our online forms, we’ll collect and track:
- IP address: we’ll use this for spam protection.
- Email address: we’ll use this to contact you if needed.
- Other personal data: we’ll use other personal data depending on the form as we may need it for the form’s purpose.
While you visit our site, we’ll collect and track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and account information like username and password (or to create an account). We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
When you sign up to the newsletter, we’ll collect and track:
- First name (or Full name): This allows us to personalise the newsletter, and to make it a bit more personal.
- Email address: We will send our emails to the provided email address.
- Comments: You may opt in to saving you name, email address and website in cookies for your convenience (not having to fill in your details again when you leave another comment). These cookies last for one year.
- Cookies acceptance: When you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Login cookies: When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
When we embed content onto this site, the embedded content from the other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Our website is hosted by 1&1 IONOS (https://www.ionos.co.uk/). The data which you share with us will be hosted on their server.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, for example:
- Royal Mail: To deliver physical orders within the United Kingdom.
- La Poste: To deliver physical orders within France Mainland.
- PayPal: When processing payments via Paypal. some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing informations.
We may also share data with the competent authorities if they request it, or if there is a fraud suspicion.
Who on our team has access
Website administrators can view and edit most informations on the website. This include order information (such as your purchases, dates of purchases and shipping address), as well as customer and profile information (such as your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses).
Shop managers can view and edit most informations on the website. This include order information (such as your purchases, dates of purchases and shipping address), as well as customer information (such as your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses). They cannot access profile informations.
Support agents can view most informations on the website. This include order information (such as your purchases, dates of purchases and shipping address), as well as customer information (such as your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses). They cannot access profile informations.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer has access to all of the data on the website. His role is to safeguard personal information gathered through transaction with EU customers. This includes all sensitive informations collected on this website, such as credit card information.
The Data Protection Officer of this company is:
27 Long Meadow Way, Canterbury, CT2 7BT, United Kingdom
Tel: [+44] 07881 540 455
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
When visitors or users submit a form, we retain the data indefinitely unless stated otherwise. If you want your data removed from a non-anonymous form you have submitted, please get in touch.
- Inactive accounts: Indefinitely, until the account holder requests the account deletion.
- Pending orders: Indefinitely, until the account linked to the order closes.
- Failed orders: Indefinitely, until the account linked to the order closes, or the users asks for the order deletion.
- Cancelled orders: Indefinitely, until the account linked to the order closes, or the users asks for the order deletion.
- Completed orders: Indefinitely, until the account linked to the order closes.
For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All collected data might be shown publicly and we send it to our workers or contractors to perform necessary actions based on the form submission.
To contact us, please either use the chat at the bottom of the website, visit our Contact us page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your data
We use encryption when storing your data on IONOS’s servers. We also provide internal training to our staff about data protection.
What data breach procedures we have in place
We use encryption, making data breaches harder to happen. We aim to contact affected customers as soon as a data breach is discovered, as well as trying to fix the data breach as soon as possible.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Revolut uses user data to assess Fraud risk when paying by card, which is visible to us once the payment is ongoing.